Modern Cloth Nappies
PEARL Pocket All-In-One One Size Nappy
Designed as a one-size-fits-most, these nappies should fit from around 8-35 lbs.
The Pearl Pocket Nappy is their latest nappy, and their first all-in-one nappy to launch with their new 'shape stay' insert. They are designed to grow with your little one.
4 rows of adjustable snaps
Unique wing shape (not only makes their nappies look great, but most importantly improves the overall fit of the nappy on your baby)
Super-soft microfleece lining, which will wick away moisture super fast, to allow your baby's gentle skin to remain dry and keep them in ultimate comfort.
- Double gusset. This is a MUST-HAVE as it reduces the chance of any wet or dirty leaks (we've all been there for a poo explosion right?) but it also allows more flexibility and comfort when it comes to your little one.
- The attached insert folds into the pocket making this an 'AIO'. All - In - One
- Features our new 'Shape Stay' Insert
- Insert made from a mix of Hemp & Cotton
Modern Cloth Nappies have everything you need to get you started with cloth nappies. The outer part of the nappy is waterproof and the super absorbent 'Shape Stay' hemp/cotton mix insert is sewn onto the pocket. This means all you have to do is fold the insert over into the pocket and you are good to go!
The brand new 'Shape Stay' inserts are revolutionary in the cloth nappy world! A mix of hemp and cotton creates a fantastic absorbent option for nappies, however, hemp naturally shrinks up when washed and needs pulled before dried to retain its shape. However, with their revolutionary new 'Shape Stay' layer, this helps stop the insert from shrinking up and reduces the need to fix into shape again whilst wet! We LOVE it!
The nappies are fully machine washable. Your nappies will come with a FREE guide for you to help with getting started and washing your nappies.
Want to use your nappy overnight? Simply boost your nappy with our soft and slim bamboo charcoal mix inserts.
HOW TO USE
- Simply fold the insert flat into the nappy and boost if you need!
- Getting the right fit: Our nappies have 4 rows of adjustable poppers, this allows you to get the most comfortable fit for your baby.
- Before first use: Wash nappy and insert(s) at max 60° with non-bio-detergent 3-4 times to gain absorbency. There's no need to dry between washes.
To prolong the life of your nappy, we recommend you wash at 40° and hang to dry.
One Sie Fits Most