Stainless Steel Feeding Necklace
Introducing our timeless stainless steel feeding necklace. Two shiny stainless steel loops are held by a cotton cord in a selection of colours. One loop is flattened and the other rounded and holding three smaller beads. Our feeding necklace is carefully designed to look beautiful on and to be engaging for little fingers - a perfect distraction during breast feeding and bottle feeding.
Designed in Scotland, our feeding necklace is made from cutlery grade stainless steel (the very same material as your cutlery). Stainless steel is cool on teething gums, safe for little teeth and non toxic.
Please note the cords are NOT interchangeable to other colours for day to day use due to EU safety testing standards.
Now for the serious stuff:
- Perfect distraction for feeding babies - breastfed and bottle fed
- Break away clasp
- BPA, lead, cadmium and phthalate free
- 100% stainless steel
- Hoops can be washed in soapy water
- Designed in Edinburgh, made in China
- Ring (largest) 4 cm diameter
- Cord length 65 cm
- EN 71 tested in a UKAS accredited lab
- This is not a toy
- Intended to be worn by adults only
- Do not leave babies and children unattended with jewelry
Cord length 65 cm
Ring (largest) 4 cm diameter